Date: 31/10/2020 17:28
- Air Gun Manuals
Crosman Model AS2250 CO2 Airgun OWNER'S MANUAL Main
| Safety Loading Pellets
Note: Use .22 caliber pellets only. Never reuse pellets. Use of any other ammunition can cause injury to you or damage to the air gun.
- Put the air gun "On Safe."
- Point the airgun in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Push bolt handle up and pull all the way back until you hear two clicks (Fig. 4).
- With the bolt in the open position, place one pellet, nose first, into the loading port (breech)(Fig. 4). This is a single shot pellet airgun. Load no more than one pellet at a time.
- Lightly push the pellet into the barrel by closing the bolt and pushing the bolt handle down to lock. DO NOT jam the bolt forward. This will damage your airgun.
- Be sure bolt is closed before firing. If it is not closed and fully locked, the pellet may not be discharged.
Note: The airgun must be charged with CO2 when following these steps but remember, do not store your airgun with a CO2 tank in it. Removing a Jammed Pellet
- Air the airgun in a SAFE DIRECTION, take it "Off Safe" and fire. You may also unload your airgun by following the directions listed under Removing Jammed Pellet.
- Put the airgun "On Safe."
- Remove the CO2 cylinder.
- Empty and remove the CO2 tank.
- Open the bolt.
- Insert a cleaning rod or ramrod of the proper size into the barrel. (Start at the muzzel).
- Push the jammed pellet into the pellet loading port (forward of the bolt)(Fig. 5).
- Do not try to reuse that pellet.
- If you are not able to unjam your air rifle by following the unloading procedure, take no further action. Crosman Corporation or an Authorized Service Station will unjam your air rifle.