- Air Gun Manuals
Crosman 66 and 760 air rifles owner's manual. Safety Main
| Safety Safe Handling of Your Rifle
It is your responsibility to be familiar with the safe and correct use of your rifle.
Main | Operating | Loading | Firing | Adjustments | Safety
- Always handle your rifle as if is loaded.
- Use only the recommended Pellets.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Remember that this is a high efficiency rifle capable of propelling a pellet over 600 yards.
- Always check a rifle to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your rifle when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your air rifle before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your rifle.
- Always store your rifle in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- Store your pellets and BB's in a separate location.
- When transferring this rifle be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Repairs to this rifle should only be done by Crosman authorized service.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.