Date: 17/12/2018 11:1
- Air Gun Manuals
Main | Operating | Loading | Firing | Adjustments | Safety
- Always handle your pistol as if is loaded.
- Use only the recommended Pellets.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Always check a pistol to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your pistol when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your air pistol before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your pistol.
- Always store your pistol in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- When transferring this pistol be sure to include the instruction manual.
- Repairs to this pistol should only be done by Crosman authorized service.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.