- Air Gun Manuals
Drulov DU 10 Eagle Air Rifle OWNER'S MANUAL Loading a CO2 Bulb
Discharge of Remaining Gas Pressure
- Activate the trigger assembly by pulling the lever forward
- Push down the safety on the left hand side of the frame to lock the rifle.
- Remove the container cap which is located at the base of the grip.
- Insert a 12g CO2 bulb into the container. The bulb closure must be positioned against the container cap.
- Screw cap into the container. An audible hiss indicates that the needle located in the center of the cap has punctured the bulb. Some CO2 bulbs may have the closure made of harder metal and turning the cap may be required to increase the pressure.
- To increase the torque, insert the small steeel bar supplied with the rifle into one of the holes drilled in the container cap. A 12g CO2 bulb will last for 60-80 discharges depending on temperature and pre-set muzzle velocity.
Parts of the Drulov DU-10 Rifle
- To discharge the compressed carbon dioxide remaining inside the container, push the lever back towards the bolt.
- If necessary, reduce the pressure by repeated pulls on the trigger of the unloaded rifle. There is a hole near the container base which permits the compressed gas to escape befroe the cap is unscrewed completely.
- NEVER try to over-ride the safety feature by forcibly removing the cap. Always be sure there is no gas pressure in the container.
- Check the "O" Ring on the cap when loading a fresh bulb. A damaged or swollen "O" Ring should be changed.
NOTE: the mechanic system of the Drulov DU Rifle are the same as the pistol
- (1): Lever
- (2): Safety
- (3): Slotted nut
- (4): Bolt head
- (5): Container cap
- (6): Serrated screw head
- (7): Serrated screw head
- (8): Tubular magazine
- (9): Locking Screw
- (10): Trigger pull length adjustment screw
- (11): Trigger stop screw
- (12): Trigger position screw
Main | Operating | Loading/Firing | Adjustments | Safety