|Fire mode/s||Semi / Full Auto|
|Muzzle Velocity||420 fps|
|Effective Range||180 ft ( 54.86m)|
|Rate of Fire||800 RPM|
|Weight||6.75 lbs (3.06 kg)|
|Length||28.25 - 37.5 inches (.718 - .953m)|
|Magazine Capacity||500 6mm BBs|
1. Charging the Battery (Battery and Charger Sold Seperately)
|Use the specified battery for the gun. 8.4 V, 1100mAh Hyper Command Mini Battery Hyper Command Mini Battery. Avoid use of non-standard or other brand name batteries. Otherwise, the originally designed functions will not be obtained.|
Caution: The SD and Mini Battery can not be used.
-Use the specified battery charger which is applicable to the above battery. The charger Exclusive Type ac Speed Charger.
-The battery's capacity power is increased with the use of the Exclusive (battery) Discharger (sold seperately).
-Use the correct battery and charge according to respective instruction manuals. We will not be held responsible for any accidents or damage carsed by wrongful operation or usage of non-specified batteries.
2. The Name of The Parts
3. Selector Lever and Safety Setting
To prevent malfunction of the switch do not change the selector lever from semi to full auto while pulling the trigger.
Caution: Set the selector lever correctly in position, otherwise malfunction may occur.
Safety Setting (the trigger cannot be pulled)
When you are not firing the gun or during storage always set the selector to the safe position.
Fully Automatic (automatic firing)
The gun will fire automatically while the trigger remains pulled.
The gun will fire one shot each time the trigger is pulled.
4. Setting the Battery (Set the battery after charging)
1. Press the upper cover catch button and upper cover pop-up automatically.
2. Connect the battery to the cord that is accesible from the hole under the rear sight. Press in the battery with its protrusion facing to the left.
3. Reinstall the reciever top in the reverse order of removal procedure in step (1). Align the lead edge of reciever top to the groove under the rear of reciever top, aligning to the groove shown below.
Caution: When reciever top is set correctly, the catch button ejects out.
5. Setting the Magazine
|1. Open the cover of the magazine. ||2. Insert 6mm BB bullets into the loader (500 bullets can be loaded. |
|3. Replace the magazine cover. ||4. Move the gear with hand clockwise until it is fully wound, and the bullets will be sent up automatically. (It can send about 150 rounds automatically.) |
5. Set the magazine upward. Install the magazine illustrated.
1. First set the front.
2. Press the rear.
3. Press the release lever towards the trigger to lock.
Magazine Stopper Relief Rib
Slide the rib in the arrow direction to remove remaining BB bullets. (Be careful BBs may jump out.)
6. Basic Troubleshooting
|Impossible semi-auto operation (single shot)||Insufficient battery power||Charge the battery.|
|Automatic firing cycles become long||Insufficient battery power||Charge the battery.|
|Shooting distance becomes shorter||Worn or damaged chamber packing||Consult your dealer or us for overhaul maintenance or repair. Replace the chamber packing, piston packing (O-ring) and piston assembly.|
|Worn or damaged piston packing (O-ring)|
|Deteriorated piston spring|
|Faulty BB bullets (too small or heavy)||Use the genuine BB bullet.|
|Faulty gear.||Purchase the replacement gear from your dealer and repair.|
|Gear problem caused by too much blank firing or damaged gear.||Consult your dealer or us for overhaul maintenance, part replacement (gear, etc.) or repair.|
|Too loud operating noise||Warn or damaged gear|
|Gear problem caused by too much blank firing|
|Bullets begin falling out from barrel end||Worn or damaged chamber packing|
|No hop setting.||Turn the hop adjustment lever toward HOP.|
|Faulty BB bullets (too small)||Use the genuine BB bullet.|
|Being wet or dropped into water (rain)||Stop operation immediately, disconnect the battery, wipe off water from inside the main body and the battery, and, after completely dry, carry out the trial firing. If no operation or malfunction is detected, consult your dealer and repair.|
7. Variable Hop Up System
By producing a back-spin to the BB bullets, this system allows for straighter and l;onger distance shooting than a normal air gun. Unlike the fixed type, the variable hop up system permits one-touch adjustments using the dial and lever, making it an ideal hop up system.
- Adjustment Procedure (adjust by carrying out trial firing)
Gradually turn the adjustment dial towards Hop to give hop up to bullets. (The best setting is where bullets fly horizontally.)
- Turning excessively adversly affects the trajectory. Stop turning the hop adjustment lever when bullets fly horizontally.
- The best position is where the bullets fly horizontally, and the longest flying distance is obtained.
- Moving the lever too much towards HOP causes bullets to clog. Firing the gun with clogged bullets damages the piston and gears.
- If bullet clogging occurs, immediately stop firing the gun, return the hop lever to the Normal Positioning and remove clogged bullets using the cleaning rod.
- Make sure to return the hop adjustment lever to the Normal position when removing clogged bullets or cleaning. (Otherwise, the chamber packing is damaged.)
- Never use used or dirty bullets. (Otherwise, the chamber becomes dirty, resulting in unstable hopping up)
- When about 10,000 rounds are fired, spray silicone oil into the chamber for .5 to 1 sec. The hopping up operation may be unstable for 200 to 300 rounds after spraying the silicone oil. This is the normal operation of the gun.
- If the hop-up is adjusted excessively causing clogging of bullets, immediately stop operating the gun. Return the lever to Normal, fire 2 or 3 shots and readjust.
- Since a precision tight barrel is used, use of dirty bullets or those with burrs causes clogging of bullets and possible fatal damage to the mechanical box and system.
- Never hold the guun side ways as the BB bullets will curve right or left. This is due to the HOP-UP system.
1. Fuse Replacement Procedure
2. Removing obstructed bullets
-Insert the cleaning rod into the bore. Be careful so that the angled part of the cleaning rod faces down, and remove clogged bullets.
Caution: Make sure to insert the cleaning rod AFTER returning the hop up lever to the Normal position. (Hop-OFF)
3. Maintenance When Bullet Speed Becomes Low
- Cut the cotton to the size shown. Adjust length accordingly so that it can be inserted smoothly into the barrel.
- Hold at leading end of the rod and insert the rod into the barrel while turning the rod.
- Drop a few drops of silicone oil or Teflon oil from the bullet entrance, insert BB bullets into the magazine and fire bullets equivalent to 1 or 2 magazines.
- To complete the cleaning use the cleaning rod (with cotton) to remove excess oil.
4. Fine Adjustment of Gear Engagement
Only conduct when motor noise becomes high after operation for a long period of time.
- Remove the screw from the grip bottom.
- Insert M3 hexagon wrench into the screw hole to adjust. Hold the grip during adjustment. Otherwise, the main body will drop since the grip set screw is removed.
It is recommended to lock the adjustment screw by a screw locking agent or instantaneous adhesive after afusement of the motor position is complete.
Be careful not to overly tighten the screw as it will damage the gun.
Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders!
Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US
will receive the option for free ground shipping during checkout.
Certain restrictions apply.
Additionally, receive free no-hassle shipping for orders under 10 pounds, between $120 - $149 and with a shipping address in the contiguous US including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. Certain restrictions apply.
Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.
View Shipping Info
We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays
because we know how excited you are to receive your order.
Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary.
During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. This may also happen if you change your order during processing.
View Shipping Times
It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products.
It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city.
If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program.
U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms.
View Shipping Restrictions
We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns.
Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as
Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns.
Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order.
View Service Info
Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected
by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page.
A warranty is provided by each manufacturer to ensure that your product is free of defect in both materials and workmanship.
View Warranty Details
Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? We've got you covered!
Return any item in new condition along with its original packaging and any accessories
that might have come with your air gun and receive a full product refund within 60 days of purchase
or, if you'd prefer, exchange for another product.
Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in an exchange.
Learn About Returns
Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today!
Airgun safety is no accident. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store.