- Air Gun Manuals
Walther P99 Airsoft manual. Safety Main
| Safety Safe handling of your pistol
It is your responsibility to be familiar with the safe and correct use of your pistol.
- Always handle your pistol as if is loaded.
- When loading your pistol, insure that the safety is ON, and do not put your finger near the trigger.
- Use only the recommended Pellets and CO2 cartridges.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Remember that this is a high efficiency pistol capable of propelling a pellet over 400 yards.
- Always check a gun to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your pistol when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your airgun before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your pistol.
- Always store your pistol in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- Store your pellets and C& cartridges in a separate location.
- When transferring this pistol be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Repairs to this pistol should only be done by Walther authorized service.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.