Date: 8/8/2020 1:23
- Air Gun Manuals
Air Arms S410 Owner's Manual. Safety Main
- Always handle your rifle as if is loaded.
- Use only the recommended Pellets.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Always check a rifle to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your rifle when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your air rifle before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your rifle.
- Always store your rifle in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- When transferring this rifle be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Never leave a loaded rifle unattended.