|TECHNICAL DATA||Tactical||TECHNICAL DATA||Commando|
|Weight||5.25 lbs ( 2.38 kg)||Weight||3.50 lbs (1.59 kg)|
|Overall Length||36.00 in (.914m)||Overall Length||26.50 in (.6731m)|
|Capacity||14 rounds||Capacity||14 rounds|
|Front Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Rear Sight||None||Rear Sight||None|
|Suggested For||Skirmishing||Suggested For||Skirimishing|
|Max Velocity||330 ft/sec||Max Velocity||320 ft/sec|
-Rugged and Robust Construction
-Muslce Spring Action with Most Dominant Force
-Dramatic Sure-Cocking Forearm
-Pump and Fire Full Power Combat Loads to Carry out Critical Airsoft Skirimish Missions
-complete with Magazines, Speed Loader and Quality Sling
-Non-glare Matte Black Finish
-Allow Single and Continuous Everblast Shots
-Precise Adjustable Hop-Up Switch
WARNING: NOT A TOY. FOR AGES YEARS AND UP. MISUSE OR UNSAFE USE MAY CAUSE SEVERE INJURIES. EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED. THE PURCHASER AND THE USER SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE GUN AND SHOULD OBEY ALL LAWS CONCERNING THE USE AND OWNERSHIP OF AIRSOFT GUN. DO NOT BRANDISH OR DISPLAY THIS PRODUCT IN PUBLIC - IT MAY CONFUSE PEOPLE AND MAY BE A CRIME. POLICE AND OTHER MAY THINK IT IS A FIREARM. DO NOT CHANGE THE COLORATION AND MARKINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE LIKE A FIREARM. THIS IS DANGEROUS AND MAY BE A CRIME.
|- Make sure to wear protection glasses to protect your eyes.||- Do not aim your airsoft gun at people or animals.|
|- There may be serious consequences from mischievous shooting.||- Never pull the trigger with safety button set to SAFE.|
|- Never look into the muzzle at any time.||- Avoid pullin the trigger carelessly.|
|- Always direct the muzzle towards a safe direction.||- Never shoot where you may cross paths with people or transportation.|
|- Please put in a bag or box while transporting your airsoft gun.||- Keep out of reach of children.|
|- BBS may be discharged even if the magazine is removed.||- Do not display in public. Police and others may think its a real firearm.|
|-Do not pull the trigger unless you expect to shoot.||- Do not disassemble the gun body.|
- Never disassemble or modify the airsoft gun.
- Do not put your fingers into any gap of the airsoft gun body.
- Use .2g (6mm), precision ground BBs only. Low quality BB pellets may clog and damage the rifle. Do not re-use BBs.
To Set the Fire/Safety Switch Position
- The Fire/Safety Switch is located at the upper/rear area of the trigger guard with "S" and "F" engraved indicators.
- Push the switch forward under the "S" indicator as shown in Fig 1.1 to set the switch in "Safety" mode.
- Push the Switch backward under the "F" indicator as shown in Fig 1.2 to set the Switch in "Fire" mode.
BB Pellets Loading
- Push Magazine Release Button as shown in Fig. 1.3 to release the Magazine.
- Load 6mm BBs into the Speed Loader.
-Align Speed Loader to the Magazine receiving end as in Fig. 1.4.
-Push down on Speed Loader Spring handle to inject BBs. The Magazine can hold up to 15 pellets.
- Insert the Magazine into the Magazine Compartment as in Fig. 1.5. Push it up until you hear a click sound.
1. Single-Shot Shooting
2. Continuous Everblast Shooting
3. Adjust variable Hop-Up System for Best Shooting