- Refurbished rifle scope
- 1-8x magnification
- 28mm objective lens
- 30mm tube
- 1/2 MOA (1/2" click value @ 100 yds)
- Circle-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 100 yds parallax setting
- 99.50 ft to 13 ft field of view
- 5" to 3.35" eye relief
- 24mm to 3mm exit pupil
- 21.2 oz.
- 10.25" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, hex wrenches and see-thru medium-profile Weaver/Picatinny quick-detach rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) reticle in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
If you usually use high-magnification scopes, you may be missing out on some great opportunities!
When you look through a high-power scope, you have a narrow view of what's downrange. In fact, it's tunnel vision. Compare your high-power scope's field of view with this UTG rifle scope that just goes up to 8x. While the object of your projectile won't be hugely magnified, it'll be many times easier to locate. You may not miss anymore hunting opportunities if you convert to this 1-8x scope -- because you'll spend less time trying to find your quarry.
This UTG scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
Item Code: SCP3-18IECDQU [PY-A-6639]