- Rifle scope
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated half mil-dot reticle (blue/red*)
- 15 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 22.9 ft to 5.8 ft field of view
- 3.2" eye relief
- 21.5 oz.
- 13.40" long
- Includes CR2032 battery and flip-open lens caps
- Multi-coated lenses for optimal light transmission
- 24 levels of blue or red illumination*
- Illumination memory remembers your settings
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Side focus wheel for parallax adjustment
- Battery indicator
- Auto-shut-off to preserve power
- Threaded objective lens accepts optional sunshade
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
Like to shoot at night? Then you'll appreciate the dual-color reticle in the Hawke Optics Nite-Eye Digital rifle scope. The blue reticle is ideal for daytime and well-lit environments. But when you're shooting at night, switch over to the red reticle, which is night-friendly and won't destroy your night vision. Turn off the illumination completely, and the reticle will be black.
This Hawke Optics scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
Item Code: Hawke-HK5143 [PY-A-4440]