- Rifle scope
- 2.5-10x magnification
- 50mm objective lens
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- L4 dot reticle (red/green illumination*)
- 100 yds parallax setting
- 38 ft to 10 ft field of view
- 4.28" eye relief
- 20mm to 5mm exit pupil
- 22.70 oz.
- 13.30" long (5.6" mounting length)
- Includes elasticized lens covers
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Zero reset turrets
- Built-in rheostat with 5 levels red, 5 levels green brightness
- German-style L4 reticle with 30-30 reticle spacing
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
Intended for fireams due to the fixed parallax of 100 yards, this scope can also be used on any airgun because it's braced for the harsh two-way recoil that some airguns deliver. Hawke has built a reputation of building high-quality optics with sharp images, excellent color retention and edge-to-edge clarity.
This Hawke scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle, and it looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
Item Code: Hawke-HK3284 [PY-A-4823]