- Customer reviews
- Q & A: 1 answered question
- Plano All-weather tactical rifle case
- Pluck foam interior*
- Ultra-thick case walls for more protection
- Dri-Loc weather-resistant seal
- Heavy-duty, dual-stage latches with pressure-relief valves
- Water-tight seal
- Over-molded handle
- 40"x16"x5.5" exterior
- 37"x13"x5" interior (36" max gun length)*
*Pluck foam is scored so you can customize it to fit your gun, scope, mounts, mags, bipod, ammo box and more. The pluck foam is 36" long in the case. That's all that can be removed to accommodate items. There's non-pluck foam that extends out to cover the total 37" interior.
The No. 1 thing you want from any gun case is total protection for your gear. Plano's All-weather line of tactical hard cases does that…and more. The ability to carve out a fitted section in the customizable pluck foam for your rifle and all its gear is a really big deal since that will help prevent accessories and ammo from hitting or damaging your gun.
Item Code: PL108364 [PY-A-4965]