- Rifle, CQB and crossbow scope
- 1x magnification
- 32mm objective lens
- 1" tube
- 1/2 MOA (1/2" click value @ 100 yds)
- XB1 SR reticle (red/green illumination in the center crosshairs*)
- 95 ft field of view @ 100 yds
- 8" eye relief
- 32mm exit pupil
- 9.4 oz.
- 9.3" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps and Weaver rings
- Braced for the harsh two-way recoil of magnum spring-piston air rifles
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle's center crosshairs will be black.
This scope was originally billed as a crossbow scope, til they realized shooters found others ways to use it! Do you shoot firearms? How about mounting this on your shotgun? Or put it on your airsoft shotgun or rifle! Good for CQB and other tactical situations.
This Hawke Sport Optics scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
Item Code: HAWKE-HK3265U [PY-A-4801]