- Rifle scope
- 2-7x magnification
- 44mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 32 ft to 10 ft field of view
- 11" to 9.5" eye relief
- 22mm to 6.3mm exit pupil
- 25.40 oz.
- 11.50" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, hex screw, 2 hex wrenches, cleaning cloth, manual and medium Max Strength Lever Lock Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) reticle in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Side wheel adjustable turret (SWAT)
- Integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
This UTG scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
If hunting is your pleasure, this Scout scope will take you to another level. The long eye relief lets you home in on multiple targets at varying distances while letting you maintain situational awareness. If you use a bolt-action gun that won't allow a scope with a short eye relief, you can mount this scope forward on your rifle.
Item Code: SCP3-274LAOIEW [PY-A-5035]