- Rifle scope
- 8-32x magnification
- 56mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/8 MOA (1/8" click value @ 100 yds)
- Glass-etched illuminated mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 13.1 ft to 3.7 ft field of view
- 3.4" to 3.3" eye relief
- 7mm to 1.8mm exit pupil
- 28.6 oz.
- 17.52" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches and Max Strength Twist Lock Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
Do you hunt? Shoot field target? Plink? Eliminate pesky garden varmints? No matter what you shoot...airguns, airsoft guns or firearms...this scope will help you attain the most accuracy possible from your gun.
This UTG Accushot scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.