- Airforce Airguns Escape air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 11mm dovetail (optional open sights available)
- 24" Lothar Walther barrel
- 2-stage trigger (adj. for position only)
- Automatic safety
- Textured grip
- Adjustable buttstock (34.5" to 39" overall length)
- 9.75" to 14.25" length of pull
- 213cc tank
- Pressure-relief device
- 3000 psi (200 bar) max fill pressure
- Adjustable power
- Extended optics rail
- Depending on the power level you use, you'll get 5-15 shots per fill
- 5.30 lbs. (without scope or open sights)
- No baffles/is not silenced
- Made in USA
AirForce Airguns recommends using only lead pellets, avoiding those pellets that are made of other materials.
Are you a survivalist or prepper? The Escape air rifle was made for you! It's compact, light, accurate, very powerful and has adjustable power.
Conceptualized by TV's Ton Jones of Auction Hunters fame, the Escape air rifle makes it easy to grab & go when you need to get out of Dodge immediately! Keep your gun ready to move out by making sure you have the hand pump, pellets and gun in one place (preferably in a lightweight case or backpack made to carry rifles). Because the Escape air reservoir is small, most people can fill it quickly and easily with a hand pump.
Does not come with sights, refill clamp or device to fill the tank. If you plan to put a scope on your gun, you won't need to buy open sights. The AirForce hand pump comes with the correct fitting to fill your Escape air rifle.
Ton Jones didn't just conceive the Escape series of air rifles, he also did a good bit of the testing. Besides the velocity/energy figures shown above, here are some more figures supplied by Ton and AirForce Airguns:
.22-caliber Beeman Kodiak pellets
1,165 fps max
.22-caliber Eun Jin pellets
1,080 fps max
.25-caliber Eun Jin pellets
1,010 fps max