Do you have an exchange/refund policy?
We want to make your online shopping experience as comfortable as possible and recognize that returns are an important part of the journey. The following return policy applies to items sold & shipped by Pyramyd AIR. Marketplace items will have their own return policy set by the seller, please contact us directly for questions or to return a marketplace item.
- We will accept returns for new, unused items within 60 days of the date of receipt.
- Some items (this list is subject to change) such as ammunition, gun powder, mouth calls, special orders, cerakote orders and configurator orders are not eligible for return (if there is a defect please follow the warranty process for a repair).
- Airguns cannot be sold as new once they have left our warehouse and are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
- Defective items may be returned to us within the first 30 days for a refund or replacement of the same item, after 30 days you will need to follow the warranty process with the manufacturer for all product defects.
- Alterations often void your warranty, if we find tool marks or other signs that an item has been damaged or altered we reserve the right to refuse the return and will communicate that decision to you and ship the item back to you.
- Items that you have had repaired by another service center or the manufacturer are no longer able to be returned to us.
- All returns must have an RMA number. You can request your return authorization.
- Please write the reason for your return, phone number, and RMA# in the space available at the bottom of your invoice. Keep a copy of the invoice for your records. Enclose the slip in the carton and be sure to package the items securely.
- If you receive a return label from Pyramyd Air, please attach it to the box and drop it off at the nearest shipping facility (please check your label for detailed shipping information.)
- If you are shipping the package without the Pyramyd Air-provided label, please send it to the following address:
5135 Naiman Parkway
Solon, OH 44139
- We process returns within one day of receiving all item(s). Weekends and holidays can extend this timeframe.
What is the shipping timeframe?
Orders placed by noon Eastern usually ship the NEXT business day. Weekends and holidays are excluded. During busy holiday seasons, it might take an additional 1-2 days before your order ships.
Exclusions include but are not limited to international shipments, haz-mat products, special order items, orders with out-of-stock items, orders needing customer verification for processing, orders for technical inspection or product installation.
Changes to an order after it is submitted and approved for shipment may cause processing delays.
Pyramyd Air works with our shipping partners to provide the best service at the lowest prices. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact our customer service department at 888-262-4867.
What is the warranty period?
Unless otherwise noted, all of our airguns have a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase, and airsoft guns have a 60-day warranty.
What services do you offer?
Airgun repair: We have a complete repair shop, service many brands/models of airguns, and are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for Air Arms, Air Venturi, Anschutz, Beeman, Benjamin, Crosman, Diana, Eun Jin, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, IZH-Baikal, Norica, Sam Yang, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns. Call us before you send us your rifle or pistol. For all repairs, please call 888-262-4867 to get the information you need to set up your repair. Our turnaround times are 4 - 6 weeks. Please note that airguns over $400 retail value or airguns that are no longer in production, sent in for repair without a hard case will be subject to a $29.99 charge for a hard case to ensure the safe return of your airgun.
10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service: Find these services on individual gun pages in the "Service Plans" section, located under the "Recommended Accessories / Ammo" listing. Click the "Add Service/Add to cart" button and follow the prompts.
What shipping charges can I expect?
Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders:
- Free ground shipping on any order $150 and up with items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air with a shipping address in the contiguous US including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations, excluding locations in Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories. Delivery to Point Roberts, WA is routed through Canada. Item restrictions may apply which will result in order cancellation. Only items with Canadian flag icons are able to be shipped to this location
Shipping charges depend on destination and item weight. To determine shipping, add the items to the shopping cart and click the Check Out button. The shipping options (with exact shipping charges) will be displayed on the screen after you fill out the destination ZIP Code.
Is it safe to buy air guns on your site?
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, credit card number, name and address so it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our payment methods available are:
Credit Cards, Check, Money Orders, PayPal, Pyramyd Air Gift Cards, Affirm, and Wire Transfer.
If you pay with PayPal, you will be charged immediately for your purchase, even if an item is out of stock or backordered.
What are the exchange rates for international orders?
When placing your order, the total is displayed in US Dollars. The final billing price, in your local currency, is determined by the credit card company or financial institution you use to pay for your order.
Are there any shipping restrictions?
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county and city and to fully comply with them. The following are examples of some state and local restrictions governing various products. This list shows products that are prohibited in the locations indicated. When criteria must be met for ownership, those are also listed.
All airsoft guns must have at least a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle or an orange flash hider. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with this marking to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Airguns (guns that shoot pellets or steel BBs) do not have an orange muzzle, nor are they required to have one by the U.S. federal government or any state, county or municipal government ordinance.
If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms feel free to take advantage of our FFL special program outlined below.
- Contact us 30 days after the delivery of your airgun (888-262-4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate in our 50% FFL Coupon program. You will need your order number, the email address used to place the order and a copy of the FFL transfer receipt (and a credit card receipt if the transfer is handwritten).
- Once we have confirmed it has been 30 days since delivery and the airgun has not been returned, you will receive reimbursement in the form of a coupon code for one time use. We will reimburse you 50% of the FFL transfer fee up to $20. The coupon code will expire 90 days after issuance.
|Effective July 13, 2012: There is no velocity limit on airguns below .18 caliber, and airguns are no longer considered firearms by the state. Airguns over .18 caliber must still have a velocity of less than 700 fps.
|New York City & it's 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens & Staten Island
(incl. ZIP Codes 100xx-104xx, 111xx, 112xx-114xx & 116xx):
|Salt Lake County