- Air Arms S510 EXTRA FAC Limited Edition air rifle
- 30th Anniversary celebration gun
- Precharged pneumatic
- Sidelever cocking
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 bar)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 287cc air tank
- 30+ full-power shots per fill
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Upgraded walnut stock
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo stock
- Dual raised cheekpieces
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Special 30th Anniversary heel plate
- Superbly finished
- Magnificent semi-gloss stock finish
- Electroless nickel plating
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Includes foam-fitted, keyed hard case, 2 hex wrenches, fill adapter, extra magazine, pellets* in commemorative tin, non-removable commemorative plaque, commemorative Air Arms 30th Anniversary pin and owner's manual
*.177- and .22-caliber rifles will include 500 pellets, and .25-caliber rifles will include 325 Air Arms pellets. To prevent the pellet tin from coming loose and scattering ammo all over the case interior, your commemorative tin of pellets will be packaged separately.
Air Arms has already achieved perfection with their S510 design, so how could they improve on it? By making a special 30th anniversary S510 EXTRA FAC Limited Edition air rifle with an upgraded walnut stock. The refined ambidextrous stock is finished in semi-gloss to show off the spectacular grain in the wood.
You could look at a thesaurus all day long and still be at a loss for words to properly describe this gorgeous precharged pneumatic rifle. From the minute you open the included hard case, you won't be able to stop the word "WOW" from escaping your lips! That will be followed by other expressions of delight as you pull this rifle from its case and shoulder it. This is what you've been waiting for your whole life.
But pretty is as pretty does. The S510 design has a reputation for accuracy that other manufacturers only dream of achieving. Colonel Townsend Whelen uttered the ultimate challenge for every gun: Only accurate guns are interesting. In that case, the S510 may well be the most interesting air gun in your vault.
Guns are made to be shot. While you may want to preserve your S510 as a collectible in unshot condition, we urge you to shoot your new air gun...and often! But here's a warning: You may not want to shoot any of your other guns, again, as they'll probably fall short.
Can any other airgun ever make you this happy? We can't answer that, but it'll be a very tough climb for any that try.