- Air Arms FTP 900 air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Lothar Walther match barrel (fully floated and shrouded)
- Multi-ported air stripper reduces muzzle flip
- Highly adjustable match trigger (both stages and more)
- Automatic safety
- Adjustable fore end (pivots on double ball joints)
- Fixed cylinder
- Regulated valve (delivers 7 fps variation over 70 shots)
- Max fill pressure of 200 bar (2900 psi) delivers 100+ full-power shots
- Integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 203.5cc reservoir
- 11mm scope dovetails
- Spring-loaded bolt probe
- Laminated right-hand stock
- Highly adjustable cheekpiece (up, down, back, forth and sideways) twists laterally and revolves on a ball joint
- Multi-adjustable butt hook (10 adjustments) also folds away to comply with hunter field target rules (overall length is adjustable from 41" to 42.50")
- Adjustable palm rest
- Swing-out spirit level
- Windicator arm (swing-out wind gauge)
- Accessory rail for optional weights, bipod or sling (accessories not included)
- Includes hard case and fill adapter
- Some of the improvements over previous Air Arms precharged pneumatics: Improved loading bolt shaft and cocking mechanism that's fully supported on synthetic bearings for a more positive and controlled loading cycle. Ball joint-mounted cheekpiece and butt hook for almost infinite adjustments. Extended fore end rest with two ball-joint pillars to enable superior position control.
In-stock dates are unpredictable and may change without notice due to supply, logistical or U.S. Customs issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
The Air Arms FTP 900 has just raised the bar for precision. This rifle, new in 2013, has been in development for three years. You may wonder if this is just an Air Arms EV2 in a different stock, so let's address that right away.
Air Arms consulted field target experts and EV2 customers to find out what they liked, loved or hated about that rifle. Anything that was hated, was scrapped from being in the FTP 900. Anything that met customer approval was reworked with modern technologies, processes and materials to make it even better than it was.
When it came time to design a stock, Air Arms consulted Nick Jenkinson, acknowledged internationally as the guru of field target. He sketched out his ideas, Air Arms implemented them and sent the design to Minelli, a pre-eminent Italian stock maker.
While all the nice features in this air gun will make your mouth water, there's really only one thing that matters: accuracy. And this gun has it in spades! If you can aim and hold the gun steady, you'll get small groups. The FTP 900 doesn't know how to miss. One of the reasons you can achieve remarkable accuracy is due to the new valve. With very little shot-to-shot velocity variation, you'll know where your pellets will land.
Sometimes, you do get what you pay for, and the Air Arms FTP 900 air rifle is a prime example. It delivers the goods...and then some. Never wonder, again, if you'll hit your mark.
Guns made by Air Arms have earned an international reputation as being among some of the finest in the world. They're unmatched when it comes to the metal finishing and superb stocks. Because the FTP 900 PCP is so adjustable, it'll fit you like a custom rifle. Once you buy an Air Arms airgun, you'll be spoiled and never again be satisfied with the run-of-the-mill airguns you used to buy.