- Diana P1000 air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 14-shot repeater
- Single-shot adapter
- Removable steel air reservoir accepts fills up to 4,351 psi (300 bar)*
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- Up to 70 max shots (when filled to 4,351 psi)
- Rifled steel barrel has threaded muzzle
- 2-stage adjustable metal T06 trigger
- 11mm optics dovetail (does not come with open sights)
- Right-hand raised cheekpiece
- Hardwood stock
- Rubber buttpad
- Automatic safety
- Includes 1 magazine, single-shot adapter, fill adapter and air exhaust screw (to fully exhaust air from reservoir)
*Per the owner's manual: "Once the pressurized air cylinder has been refilled about 20 times or if the air gun has not been used for more than 4 weeks, the cylinder should be completely and slowly emptied in order to release any condensation."
Germany has long been acknowledged as the airgun industry leader. And that's why Diana guns have a faithful international following of hunters, plinkers and field target shooters. If you want a solid, dependable airgun…get a Diana!
Your Diana P1000 air rifle reservoir takes a max fill of 4,351 psi, but you can fill it to 3,000 psi if that's the max output of your fill device. You'll get fewer shots per fill than if you'd filled it to 4,351. A lower fill pressure does not result in lower velocities.
Because this air rifle comes with a single-shot adapter, it can be used for disciplines where maximum accuracy is most important, such as field target.
Remember to get a scope, as this air rifle doesn't come with open sights.