- Feinwerkbau (FWB) 800X air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Right- and left-hand configuration available
- Medium grip
- Rear sight: 4x4 Vario-Sight is adjustable 40.4-60mm (measured from the barrel's center) and can be adjusted to 5 different heights
- Front sight: Laterally ajustable globe that accepts inserts
- 200 bar max pressure
- Removable air reservoir with integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 557 fps to 574 fps
- Trigger-pull is adjustable from 60 to 90 grams and from 60 to 150 grams (there are two places to adjust the trigger)
- Up to 27mm trigger shoe adjustment
- Black anodized aluminum
- Adjustable hand rest
- Highly adjustable buttplate and cheekpiece
- Overall length varies from 41.93" to 46.65" due to adjustable buttpad
- Dry-fire capability
- Meets ISSF requirements
- Inner absorber eliminates shooting impulse
World-class accuracy is available with the FWB 800X air rifle! In fact, you'll never outgrow this airgun...even if you're an Olympic contender. With accuracy of 0.04" (center-to-center), you'll leave the competition standing in your wake. Because this rifle is powered by high-pressure air, the cocking lever requires an easy 2 lbs. of effort. To help you get more practice time without wasting pellets, use the dry-fire mechanism.
Engineered by the famous Feinwerkbau factory in Oberndorf, Germany, the Feinwerkbau 800X is suitable for all shooters due to its infinite adjustability. The butt can be adjusted in virtually every direction. The medium grip is probably going to suit most shooters, and it's available in right-hand and left-hand versions.
The open sights on this air gun are so fine and of such high quality that they cost more than most air rifles. This is a can't-miss air rifle.
The 5-way adjustable trigger is one of the finest in the world, but it's also user-friendly so you can make changes quickly...even in the middle of a match.
According to the manufacturer, the 800X forearm has an advantage over the other 800 models with "optimal damping characteristics." So, if you want the best, put this in your cart!
An Olympic rifle needs the best pellets available, which we've rounded up in the AMMO link. Appropriate targets, cleaning gear and safety equipment are listed in the ACCESSORIES link.