1. Controlled by smart 12 bit A/D Microprocessor and detected by -ΔV to increase rechargeable batteries lifespan.
2. 2 dual color LED indicators.
3. Automatic trickle charge after full charge.
5. Short circuit protection.
1. Connect Ni-MH battery pack with the charger. Make sure the connection is correct between the poles (+) and (–).
2. Plug the charger into the household AC outlet. The red LED indicator will light up for proper charging.
3. After full charge, the LED indicator turns green and then trickle charge will be started to keep the power of batteries.
4. Please remove the charger from the AC outlet, and then remove the battery pack from the charger after full charge.
For rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack only