- Customer reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Need a mount? [new]
- 2014 Best Seller
- Rifle scope
- 3-9x magnification
- 40mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 5 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 34.5 ft to 11.5 ft field of view
- 3.9" to 3.2" eye relief
- 13mm to 4.5mm exit pupil
- 21.1 oz.
- 12.60" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 3V lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, hex screw & Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination, the reticle will be black.
While other manufacturers promise quality at a budget price, Leapers seems to do it all the time. This True Hunter scope is bound to become one of your favorites, and you're going to buy several of them. Hunting, plinking, shooting spinners and even hunter class field target will be that much more enjoyable when you've mounted this clear, sharp scope on your rifle. Don't limit yourself to airguns, though. This scope can also take whatever your firearms can dish out!
If you need a different mount, click the "Need a mount?" tab. Note that the 1-piece RWS Lockdown mount does not fit this compact scope tube.
Item Code: SCP-U394AOIEW [PY-A-4722]
- wade from USA asked:
On the reviews a few people recomended getting "high rings" is this strictly for the weaver rail or is the advice for 11 mm dove tails too? What rings do you recomend for 11mm dove tailand should I go med. or high.
- dennis from USA asked:
what kind of warrantee does this scope have
- Daniel from USA asked:
Would I need to use a different type of mount for this scope? I own the Winchester M 14 Rifle. I have the AIM mount
See all discussions »
Scope includes mount. Need a different mount?
What type of scope base is on your gun? What type of mount do you need?
Weaver, Picatinny, 3/8″ or 11mm? Do you need 2-pc mounts or a 1-pc mount? 30mm or 1″?
Scope mounts intro (Airgun Academy class)