|Meets ISSF requirements|
- Feinwerkbau (FWB) P75 air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 5-shot repeater (optional single-shot adapter available)
- Rear peep sight
- Globe front sight (accepts inserts)
- 200 bar max pressure
- Removable air reservoir with integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 557 fps to 574 fps
- Trigger-pull is adjustable from 110 grams to 800 grams (factory setting is 500 grams)
- Ambidextrious laminated wood with red striping
- Adjustable buttplate and cheekpiece
- Overall length varies from 41.73" to 42.91" due to adjustable buttpad
- Dry-fire capability
- Meets ISSF requirements
World-class accuracy is available with the FWB P75 biathlon air rifle. You'll never outgrow this airgun...even if you're an Olympic contender. Because this rifle is powered by high-pressure air, the cocking lever requires little effort to cock. To help you get more practice time without wasting pellets, use the dry-fire mechanism.
Engineered by the famous Feinwerkbau factory in Oberndorf, Germany, the Feinwerkbau P75 is suitable for all shooters due to its adjustability.
The open sights on this air gun are so fine and of such high quality that they cost more than most air rifles. This is a can't-miss airgun.
An Olympic rifle needs the best pellets available, which we've rounded up in the AMMO link. Appropriate targets, cleaning gear and safety equipment are listed in the ACCESSORIES link.