- Crosman Silhouette PCP pistol
- Uses 3,000 psi compressed air
- Lothar Walther barrel
- .25" group @ 10 meters
- Almost no recoil
- Post front sight (no rear sight)
- 3/8" dovetail
- Bolt is on the left side of the gun but can be moved to the right side
- Synthetic grip
- Air tank has a male Foster quick-disconnect fitting
This version of the Crosman Silhouette PCP pistol is too expensive to meet the requirements for competition under the rules of the International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association (IHMSA). However, this version of the Silhouette pistol does meet IHMSA requirements: Crosman Silhouette PCP Air Pistol...
Click on the AMMO link for a list of recommended pellets. The ACCESSORIES link has a list of targets and other gear you'll need.