NiMh battery safety instructions:
- AEG battery
- NiMh cell
- Nunchuck type
- 8.4 volts
- 1600 mAh capacity
- Store batteries carefully. Do not store batteries in a manner that allows the terminals to short circuit.
- Store batteries at temperatures below 90 degrees Fahrenheit and above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not place batteries near heat sources or expose to direct sunlight for long periods of time. Elevated temperatures may shorten the service life of the battery.
- Use NiMh battery chargers of the appropriate voltage when charging. Follow instructions provided by the battery charger. An improperly charged battery may cause a fire as well as damage to the battery.
- Do not disassemble a NiMh battery. If battery is unintentionally destroyed, use thick rubber gloves to handle battery contents and avoid inhalation of vapors that may be emitted.
- Do not short circuit a NiMh battery. Short circuits can overheat the terminals and may cause a fire.
- Extended short circuiting creates high temperatures at the terminals and may cause skin burns if touched. Extended short circuiting also may also cause a battery cell to ignite and release gas.
- Do not reverse cell polarity. Reversing cell polarity may cause the battery to ignite and cause a fire.
- Avoid using old & new battery cells of different sizes, chemistry or types in the same battery assembly.
Having a spare charged battery ready to go can send the other team on the run. Charge your spare battery before you go out on your next mission.
Item Code: UX-2211010 [PY-A-5123]