- Rifle scope
- 1-8x magnification
- 28mm objective lens
- 30mm tube
- 1/2 MOA (1/2" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 100 yds parallax setting
- 99.50 ft to 13 ft field of view
- 5" to 3.35" eye relief
- 24mm to 3mm exit pupil
- 21.2 oz.
- 10.25" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, hex wrenches and see-thru medium-profile Weaver/Picatinny quick-detach rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) reticle in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
This UTG rifle scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
High-magnification scopes aren't always the best choice. Your field of view will be much greater with this UTG 1-8x scope, giving you a better view of the general vicinity. That makes it much easier to acquire your target because it's almost like looking with the naked eye: Reference points are in view and easier to pick up.
Item Code: SCP3-18IEMDQ [PY-A-5291]