Date: 26/2/2024 11:36

PY-P-2404

JTS Dead Center Precision .25 Cal, 33.80 Grain, Domed, 150ct

Main Product Rating 4.04.0 (2 reviews)
JTS Dead Center Precision .25 Cal, 33.80 Grain, Domed, 150ct

JTS Dead Center, Image 1

Share your images

$11.99

$0.080 / RdList Price $14.99Save $3.00(20%)
Select packaging:
Blister
Tin Only
Select projectile weight:
33.80 grain
29.63 grain
33.80 grain
  • 60 day money back guarantee
  • Estimate Shipping

Add to Compare
Add to Wish list

Earn 12 Bullseye Bucks

Please Note:

Updated selection based on available products

Add to Cart

In-stock


Sold & shipped by Pyramyd AIR


Put 4 in your cart. Pay for 3.
  • FeatureIcon
    WARNING WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

See other products by JTS Airguns

Item details

Sold & shipped by Pyramyd AIR


Price

$11.99


JTS Dead Center Precision .25 Cal, 33.80 Grain, Domed, 150ct

  • .25 Caliber
  • 33.80 grains
  • Domed shape
  • Lead pellets
  • 150 count

In stock


Item Code: JTS-JAC116 [PY-P-2404]

See other products by JTS Airguns

Item details

Sold & shipped by Pyramyd AIR


Price

$11.99

Specs

Caliber.25 (6.35mm)
Ammo TypePellets
Suggested forSmall game hunting/plinking
Projectile Weight33.8gr
Ammo Shape
Quantity150
Price per Round$0.080

Average Customer Review

Rating 4.04.0 (2 reviews)
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
1 review
1 review

Create an online review

Customer images

Sort by Date: Newest–Oldest

Rating 5.05.0 5.0

Rating 4.04.0 4.0

Rating 5.05.0 5.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

My second review of this pellet, this time in a newly acquired BRK Ghost. Absolutely AWESOME iut of this rifle. Great weight consistency with 90% right at the 33.8 grains stated on the tin. The other 10% were +/- one tenth of a grain

Things I would have changed:

Less$. A 300 count tin for low $20s.

What others should know:

The Ghost barrel has a VERY slow twist rate at 1/30. This pellet beat all contenders including all variations of JSB 34 Heavy pellet. Literally astounded at the accuracy as it beats my Impact. If your rifle has a slow twist rate barrel TRY THESE. This pellet failed miserably in my Impact and Safari, that was covered in my first review.

Rating 3.03.0 3.0

Rating 1.01.0 1.0

Rating 5.05.0 5.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

Very clean and consistent weight. Literally no deformed pellets in the two tins ive shot.

Things I would have changed:

Not sure but JTS doesnt seem to have something 'right' with this pellet. Looks great to the eye but thats the end of it

What others should know:

I have a Red Wolf Safari and newly acquired Impact M3. These pellets dont shoot as accurate at 100 yards (not even close) compared to their JSB counterpart 34 grain. The FX version of the JSB 34 grain are far better than the JTS out of both rifles.

Got a question or answer?
Log in to participate

  • Timmy B from USA asked:

    Can someone please explain the difference between a blister pack vs. a can? I appreciate the assistance.

    • Adam from USA answered:

      The blister pack has additional packaging.

Buy With Confidence

Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders! Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd AIR during checkout. Certain restrictions apply.

Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.

View Shipping Info

Want More?

Join Our Email List for News and Deals!

Join the Pyramyd AIR mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today!

Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 OFF Your Next $50+ Order!

* By providing your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs (e.g. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd AIR on 91256. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive texts. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Msg frequency may vary. Msg & data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. See Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy.