by Tom Gaylord
Writing as B.B. Pelletier
Today’s report is the culmination of a guest blog from reader HiveSeeker about his Crosman 2400KT.
If you’d like to write a guest post for this blog, please email me.
Over to you, HiveSeeker.
The 2400KT CO2 carbine is available exclusively from the Crosman Custom Shop.
This report covers:
- Accuracy for .22 caliber: Wows and boos
- Benjamin Pointed Expanding pellets from the Ultimate Hunting Pellet Assortment (UHPA)
- Air Arms Falcon pellets
- The Crosman clan family reunion
- Benjamin Discovery Hollow Point (UHPA) pellets
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum pellets, Benjamin Discovery Domed Magnum (UHPA) pellets, and Crosman Premier Hollow Point pellets
- Benjamin Discovery Hollow Point pellets (500-pellet tin)
- .22 Crosman Premier pellets (boxed)
- JSB Diabolo Exact Jumbo pellets (15.89 grains)
- JSB Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Monster pellets
- RWS Meisterkugeln pellets
- RWS Superdome pellets
- Conclusion for .22 caliber
Accuracy for .22 caliber: Wows and boos
The accuracy test for the .22 HiveSeeker 2400KT with 18-inch Crosman barrel was also conducted from a bench rest at 10 yards, with 10-pellet groups measured center-to-center. You’ll see that a few of those gremlins are still alive and well, infesting my .22 pellet bin, too! As I did with the .177 pellets, I’ll list my accuracy results alphabetically. Space will again limit our discussion to only the very best pellets — with one notable exception that we’ll address first!