SRC 7.4V 1000 mAh LiPo AEG Battery Pack
- AEG battery
- LiPo cell
- 1000 mAh capacity
- Small-tamiya plug
LIPO & LIMN Battery Safety Instructions
- Store batteries carefully. Do Not store batteries in a manner that will allow the terminals to short circuit.
- Store batteries at temperatures below 90 degrees Fahrenheit & above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not place batteries near heating sources or expose to direct sunlight for long periods of time. Elevated temperatures may shorten the service life of the battery.
- Use LiPo battery chargers of the appropriate voltage when charging. Follow instructions provided by the battery charger. An improperly charged battery may cause a fire as well as damage to the battery.
- Do not disassemble a LiPo battery. If battery is unintentionally destroyed, use thick rubber gloves to handle battery contents & avoid inhalation of vapors that may be emmitted.
- Do not short circuit a LiPo battery. Short circuits can overheat the terminals and have the potential to cause a fire.
- Extended short circuiting creates high temperatures at the terminals and may cause skin burns if touched. Extended short circuiting also may also cause the cell of battery to ignite and release gas.
- Do not reverse cell polarity. Reversing cell polarity may cause the battery to ignite and cause a fire.
- Avoid using old & new battery cells of different sizes, chemistry or types in the same battery assembly.
Item Code: SDSRCBT05 [PY-A-7980]