- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator, 1"
- Crafted from machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Indicates precise, repeatable level gun position
- Increases accuracy by insuring proper gun alignment, which is critical for turret adjustment and hold over for bullet drop compensation
- Easy-to-view from shooting position
- Attaches to scope, folds in when not in use
- Precision machined aluminum with anodized finish
- Easy installation
Keeping your scope perfectly aligned is critical to long-range accuracy. Canting your scope, even just a couple of degrees, can cause error in point of impact. With modern "Drop-Compensating" scopes, an Anti-Cant Indicator is a necessity. If your gun isn't aligned correctly dialing up the turrets or using hold-over marks, will just throw your shot off. This error can easily be enough to cause misses.
The Wheeler Anti-Cant Indicator ensures that your rifle is always held near perfectly vertical, eliminating any chance for "Cant Error" that could cause a miss. The Indicator reveals precise, repeatable level gun position and increases accuracy by insuring proper gun alignment - critical for turret adjustment and hold over for bullet drop compensation Easy-to-view from your shooting position, the Indicator attaches to your scope and folds in when not in use.
Constructed from precision machined aluminum with anodized finish.
Item Code: BAT-755712 [PY-A-5888]