- Rifle scope
- 3-9x magnification
- 40mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 5 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 34.50 ft to 11.50 ft field of view
- 3.90" to 3.20" eye relief
- 13mm to 4.5mm exit pupil
- 21.10 oz.
- 12.60" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 3 hex wrenches, hex screw and high 3/8" rings with vertical scope stop pin
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) reticle in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
True Hunter. Doesn't that say it all?
Leapers built this scope especially for airgun hunters. They understand that airgunners have special needs and built this rifle scope so you can see clearly and sharply down to 5 yards. On top of that, they've supplied rings that have a built-in vertical scope stop.
Many scope manufacturers don't understand that spring guns have enough recoil that the scope mount can shift back ever so slightly with the pounding, harsh recoil of a piston. But Leapers understands. They put their scopes and mounts on spring guns to test their products. It's not a shot in the dark, and your gun isn't a testbed for their products. This scope and the supplied mount are tried and true, so you can be assured that your scope will work on any powerplant you have.
In case you don't know what the True Strength platform is -- it means this scope will stand up to airguns (and firearms) with the harshest recoil. Spring guns have two-way recoil that wreak havoc with ordinary scopes. But Leapers True Strength scopes laugh at two-way recoil. They're braced no matter which way the gun recoils. Or how hard it recoils.
The Webley Patriot has a reputation for breaking scopes and having the harshest two-way recoil of any springer. But a Leapers True Strength scope is the only one that didn't break when airgun writer Tom Gaylord tested it on the Patriot. It stood up to 1,000 shots. No other scope tested was able to withstand the Patriot.
So, if you want a robust scope, a hunt-ready scope, a scope for close work, a scope for distant work, a scope for any gun in your vault -- then pick up a True Strength scope. It's truly a scope for all things and all guns. No matter why you buy a scope, this one's up to it.
Item Code: SCP-U394AOIED [PY-A-5312]