Date: 6/3/2021 22:5
0
Airgun Hunting is Legal! Check to see what is allowed in your state ⭢ Check It Out!

PY-A-3498

Air Venturi Moly Metal-to-Metal Paste, 1 oz.

5.0 (52 reviews)
Air Venturi Moly

Share your images

$11.95

List Price $15.00Save $3.05 (20%)
  • 30-day limited warranty

  • 60 day money back guarantee
  • Estimate Shipping

Add to Compare
Add to Wish list
Pre-order

Out of Stock

Notify me when product becomes available


  • FeatureIcon
    Made in the USA.
youTube video

See other products by Air Venturi

Share

This product is out of stock.
Estimated in-stock date 03-09-2021.
Place your order now for delivery priority!

  • Air Venturi Moly Metal-to-Metal Paste
  • Excellent for lubricating spring-piston chambers
  • Molybdenum disulfide molecule bonds with the metal
  • Prevents wear and galling on all metal-to-metal surfaces
  • Keep away from clothing and skin
  • Use sparingly for best results
  • 1 oz.


Keep your spring-piston guns in top shape with this moly paste. Lubrication is one of the most overlooked maintenance procedures in spring air rifles. Unlike other lubrications that often harm the seals of airguns, moly is perfectly safe for seals used in spring guns.



Item Code: AV-259MP [PY-A-3498]

See other products by Air Venturi

Share
Weight0.15 lbs

Average Customer Review

5.0 (52 reviews)
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
49 votes
3 votes

Create an online review

Customer images

5.0 5.0

3.0 3.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

Works as advertised. Used on a new mainspring as my original one broke in two places. (12 year old crosman g1 extreme).

Things I would have changed:

Lower price with smaller amount.

What others should know:

Only use a very small amount on your mainspring and wear gloves as it is toxic and gets everywhere. I used a small brush to apply to mainspring.

5.0 5.0

5.0 5.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

Prompt shipping.

5.0 5.0

5.0 5.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

Awesome work and stays where you put it awesome product

What others should know:

You need it if you are metal to metal water awesome

+ Load More

Got a question or answer?
Log in to participate

  • Jim from USA asked:

    Can this be used sparingly on a clean barrel and/or pellets to increase velocity and prevent wear?

    • Mark from USA answered:

      This is not suitable as barrel lube. Airgun barrels experience little wear. It is mostly leading. Cleaning solves that. Pellet lubes can be looked up on the airgun forums.

  • gerald from USA asked:

    Is Molly safe to use on firearms?..is Molly non-flammable?

    • Cameron from USA asked:

      70 % moly? What is the balance of the stuff, the other 30 %?

      + Load More

      This product is out of stock. Estimated in-stock date 03-09-2021

      Buy with confidence

      Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders! Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US will receive the option for free ground shipping during checkout. Certain restrictions apply.

      Additionally, receive free no-hassle shipping for orders under 10 pounds, between $120 - $149 and with a shipping address in the contiguous US including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. Certain restrictions apply.

      Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.

      View Shipping Info

      Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. *Must be 18 years old. Message Frequency Varies, Text HELP for Help, STOP to Opt-Out. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Click here to read Privacy Policy.