Date: 27/9/2021 12:48
0

PY-A-3498

Air Venturi Moly Metal-to-Metal Paste, 1 oz.

5.0 (54 reviews)
Air Venturi Moly Metal-to-Metal Paste, 1 oz.

Air Venturi Moly, Image 1

Share your images

$11.99

List Price $13.99Save $2.00 (14%)
  • 30-day limited warranty

  • 60 day money back guarantee
  • Estimate Shipping

Add to Compare
Add to Wish list

Earn 12 Bullseye Bucks

Add to Cart

In-stock



  • FeatureIcon
    Made in the USA.
youTube video

See other products by Air Venturi

Share
  • Air Venturi Moly Metal-to-Metal Paste
  • Excellent for lubricating spring-piston chambers
  • Molybdenum disulfide molecule bonds with the metal
  • Prevents wear and galling on all metal-to-metal surfaces
  • Keep away from clothing and skin
  • Use sparingly for best results
  • 1 oz.


Keep your spring-piston guns in top shape with this moly paste. Lubrication is one of the most overlooked maintenance procedures in spring air rifles. Unlike other lubrications that often harm the seals of airguns, moly is perfectly safe for seals used in spring guns.


In stock


Item Code: AV-259MP [PY-A-3498]

See other products by Air Venturi

Share

Specs

Weight0.15 lbs

Average Customer Review

5.0 (54 reviews)
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
51 reviews
3 reviews

Create an online review

Customer images

Sort by Date: Newest–Oldest

5.0 5.0

5.0 5.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

It does its job well.

Things I would have changed:

nothing

What others should know:

Just a small amount is all you need!!!! OH and by the way,,,,, it will get on everything, usually staining it. Be careful with the MOLY because it is toxic. I used rubber gloves and a Q-tip to apply. When done wash everywhere it got to on your person. It will not come out of clothing material.

5.0 5.0

5.0 5.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

Keeping your rifles maintained with the right lube will give many years of service from your rifles.

5.0 5.0

3.0 3.0

Verified Purchase

Things I liked:

Works as advertised. Used on a new mainspring as my original one broke in two places. (12 year old crosman g1 extreme).

Things I would have changed:

Lower price with smaller amount.

What others should know:

Only use a very small amount on your mainspring and wear gloves as it is toxic and gets everywhere. I used a small brush to apply to mainspring.

+ Load More

Got a question or answer?
Log in to participate

  • Jim from USA asked:

    Can this be used sparingly on a clean barrel and/or pellets to increase velocity and prevent wear?

    • Mark from USA answered:

      This is not suitable as barrel lube. Airgun barrels experience little wear. It is mostly leading. Cleaning solves that. Pellet lubes can be looked up on the airgun forums.

  • gerald from USA asked:

    Is Molly safe to use on firearms?..is Molly non-flammable?

    • Cameron from USA asked:

      70 % moly? What is the balance of the stuff, the other 30 %?

      + Load More

      Buy with confidence

      Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders! Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US will receive the option for free ground shipping during checkout. Certain restrictions apply.

      Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.

      View Shipping Info

      Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order.
      *By subscribing to Pyramyd Air, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text messages to the mobile number used at opt-in. Consent is not a condition or purchase. Msg freq may vary. Msg & data rates may apply. Text HELP for help, Text STOP to 91256 to opt out. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ to receive texts. Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.